Friday, August 6, 2010

Additional Math :D

FYI ,My additional math is not so well. Today i met a teacher whose is teaching us ADDITIONAL MATH now. Her calculation is WORST THAN ME!!!
If you are taking Add.math.. you should know that

Sub 6-2y,into equation.
y² = (6-2y)-3
The teacher wrote
y² = 6-2y+3

She say that's correct and the - times - so will come out the POSITIVE 3!!!!!!!! She still very stubborn and say she is CORRECT! Later on, she checked the skema, she corrected it.

The correct answer
y² = -2y + 3


Another situation,I think this question kindergarden students also know the calculation!
SIX - THREE = ?

If your math is not well, i think you also will know the answer is 3,right? The teacher wrote NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelieveable yea? We are just looking at her when she say so. Okay,maybe she make a mistake. Human will make mistake what but she stubborn, she still say she is correct. LOL! My friend told me that 12 x 5 = 60, right? Her answer is 70! I don't know how she count it out this answer. Memang pro lor weih.

FYI, the answer for the graph is flexible, probably +-0.05. My friend got a answer that just differences 0.001! I mention again, 0.001 only!!! My friend say to her, the answer can be correct but she say the skema is that answer with a fugly face. Feel like punch her 99! Besides that,if i'm not wrong, i think those solution or formula if you got write. It will get some mark,right? But she din't. She just gave ZERO mark.

When she come around my friend place,
She said:"Ada murid kelas lain kat sini?"
My friend said:"Cikgu,you ingat ada kah? "
She said:"Dont talk so rude to me"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! When we rude yea? Ewwwww..We din't speak any foul language infront of you. We already tahan ourself to being a good student. NOBODY LIKE YOU! ISH!!!!!!!! I'm really pissed off because of this. So shit lar!

Ohya, another thing i want to mention is MATH question in july test. Dia yang keluar soalan-soalan. 26 questions. 1 hours. ONE QUESTION YOU JUST CAN USE UP AROUND TWO MINUTES TO DONE! Okay, i done it, say me PRO. Muahahahahahahaha!!! Anyways,just kidding lar. When my friend ask her why came out so many question and not enough time to do. She say that is we all dont know how to do so waste the time at calculation that's why get very low mark on it. WTF eh? HELLO,teacher. You don't even know 6 - 3 is equal to 9.  So wtf you say we waste the time on calculation that's why get low mark on it?

I can't imagine that she mark our trial paper. ='(
1011

No comments:

Post a Comment