Thursday, August 26, 2010

i lOve yOu ♥


Happy awesome seventeen birthday, My mOnster crystal.
We love you.

We know each other around 5 years, we same class around 4 years, we sit together around 4 years.
I still remember very clearly. Since the standard 6 graduation trip, we stay at the same room and after that we met at Kampung Slim River.Hahah.. That's a fate for us. We saw each other with a silly face,something like this (OoO) Why you at here? I found that your grandparent's house is beside my grandparent's house. That is so so so so OMG! Hahahahaha!

Since form 2, we same class. I still remember that time, we are not so close. Sometimes, we still have a little argue. I still remember is because of a drama. Yes, i know it is so lame! Nice memory what. Ahahahahah! After that, we sit together, we gossip always, we love each other. :D

Last year, we can't make a birthday party for you. * i forgot what's the reason*
Anyways,I'm so sorry. So this year,i try to compensate ='(
Feel suprise? HAHA
I appreciate everything between us.
Thanks god, for giving me a nice friend like you.
HAHAH. of course, still have JOJO, lOllipOp and sy3li.
My Rawrsome mOnsterssssss :D Tehehehehe

Ohya, sorry for i can't attend your birthday party. ='(
I'm going to thailand.
I hope you will forgive me.

Once again, Happy birthday! Heartzzz you. (:

1011

No comments:

Post a Comment