Friday, August 27, 2010

LOVES

Today have a lil chilling session will my mOnsters. I din't forgot about the event that i attended.
"Wear white shirt to every where u go..Lets make the world full of WHITE"

(Actually I'm not a fans of WHITE.)

We went to cinema and had a movie.
Many friends recommend this movie.
Not bad :)



After movie, chill at oldtown.. and waiting lOllipOp and jOjO.
THIS IS SYELI!!!! XD
Dont kill me,please


lOllipOp reached with a cake. *wink*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! lovessssssss

Finish the cake, we discussssssssssssssssssss what we gonna do.LOL!
So lOllipOp and syeli decided to skip tution class and yes,they do!
We watched another movie again.
lOllipOp is cry likeeeee NOBODY.
Oh pleaseeeeeee, that movie is so cham weih. ='(


lOllipOp.
*spot her eyessss, she cried*

p/s: Forgot take picture with crystal. ISH! Ohya, I din't upload the picture with jOjO one, because too yong sui already! LMAO!

1011

No comments:

Post a Comment