Saturday, July 31, 2010

make up ♥

I have a GOOD MOOD to have a make up. If you are my friends that around me, i taught you will know that i'm a girl that not-really-like make up,seriously. I don't like to make up because of the cleansing part. IT IS SO MAQFAN! Damn. I take around half an hour to clean up my face. If you ask me WHY?!!!!! My answer is today is my FIRST TIME to try the make up with MYSELF. So gao,right? Muahahahahaha.

Below the picture got wear the fake eyelash. *forgive my lazy-ness,i'm so lazy to upload ONE-BY-ONE*


This is the most i like without eyelash. :D

This is the most i like with eyelash :D

Ohya. if you see till here, you will havent realise something. That is............SPOT YOUR INTERNET EXPLORER TAB THERE!!!!! You will found that the ORANGE icon of blogspot gone,the HELLO KITTY is replace it already, Tehehehehehe.
1011

No comments:

Post a Comment