Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holiday still going on but it end soon.

Hello,peeps.. I have a blogging mood now. I want to say my trip.. Not-so-awesome but that just enough for us. :D I did enjoy with my family. The previous post i said that i go to the PANGKOR,right? Cancel dah. =(
I check through online,most of the hotel Pangkor had almost full..

13 sept 2010
We went to MELAKA for one day trip. lol. That's so random. Lazy to typed..Pictures speaking... Opppssss.. i forgot my camera cable put where eh. So..upload next time. :)

14 sept 2010
We are thinking bout where to go. Genting or Museum? -.- My bro said GOGOGO,museum.. So.. off to there. National museum have a pameran ular. Newspaper said there got 120 species of snake. That's a lie -.-
Where got 120 speciess.. ISHHHHH! Ohya,  Me and my bro take a picture with ..python? I dont know what's the name actually. If you want to ask me the feeling. That's freaking GELI. Something like a smooth and heavy thing at your shoulder but it will move. After taking the picture, i shout silently. Ahahahahahaha!

After museum, we went to Aquarium KLCC. RM35 per person. Got many species of fish,of course lor. Awesome what.



p/s: will upload pictures when i find out my camera cable first. =)


XX

Holiday gonna end, SPM trial is gonna start. OMGOMGOMG! *scream*
So ganjiong ahrrrrrr!! =(
After SPM trial, I'll try to force myself not to online often. Take the books and study.
1011

No comments:

Post a Comment