Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wish




OMGGG.. Today is last day of holidaysss.. SPM trial is on 23 sept 2010. )= I'm not ready yet. God help me,please. *scream*


I did some research for design course. I hate study history. If I'm not wrong,I knew that every design course have their own history so.. as my friend told me, she said graphic design have history of art and history of graphic. HAHAHAHA.. so i won't pick that? but that's not a good choice for me. I'm still consider to take interior design. That isn't bad,right? Hope so.

After SPM, we have timesssss to waste. lmao! I'm just kidding. I think that's what we call to prepare kick our ass off to collage OR I might be work for ONE year and then only get into collage? So headache. Anyways, I'm so excited for years 2011. New year,new life,new journey :D This is what i think.

TOA,Raffles,Taylor's,SEGI which is the best for interior design? /.\

XXXXXX

After trial SPM, work hard,
After ASSPEEAIM, play hard.

1011

No comments:

Post a Comment