Monday, September 6, 2010

Life

I have a lil argue with mum just now about after collage life. Okay.. Maybe i am not a perfect student. My result is not-so-nice looking. At least, I know what am i doing. Suggestion or Idea always give by adult. They will advice you study hard.. Dont paktor at now... and SO ON.. Ewwwwwwww.. What a stubborn mind.. HAHAHA..but i think my grandpa is very IN, you know what? He would go to club,pub with his friends...

Back into topic...

I hate Physics and Chemistry...
Many formular or chemical name we have to remember...just like..we have to SAVE in our brain,CANNOT be delete and must updated every single day.

I hate Sejarah...
I dont know why we need to study this f*cking thingy that happened since agessss. F.Y.I, those we study is have been modify by government.

I am trying to fall in love with Addmath,Ict, Moral...
I want to get CREDIT for this two subject. I'm trying my best.

I love Art and Math..
I love art alotssssss,seriously. If can, i want to drawing or do something about art whole day! I dont like now alotsss of homework that i dont know how to do. -.-" Even my art sense is not so good but at least better than others subject. :D Math is very simple for me...not so much complicated calculation like addmath.. Easy to score.. HAHA.

GAMBATEH,lim pui yee... You can do it. :D
I love you,my dear syeli. Dont be emo.. Want to cry, i can lend you a shoulder. Im serious.. You can cry for nothing... Dont feel embrassed or shy..  Because I will cry with you =)

p/s:You are such a fucking rubbish dumb that i know ever!! Dont act like very pity with your own fake-lifestory. That's just like bullshit come out from your mouth.

1011

No comments:

Post a Comment